HTC Photo Frame Widget Issue?

tbonejazzcat

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
I like using the HTC Photo Frame Widget but after the update, it doesn't seem to function properly. The frame is now a thick white line instead of the photo frame. Has anyone else experienced this? Any fixes?

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

tbonejazzcat

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
A Picture is worth a thousand words! ....and now it's easy thanks to the latest update.

2011-08-22_11-23-26.jpg
[/IMG]

april_denise

Aug 25, 2011
eyes-of-wonder.blogspot.com
Yeah I noticed this first thing after the update since I have a photo on almost every screen. I'm thinking it's something that htc has to fix in another update. They just need to be aware of the issue, which hopefully they are by now? But who knows how long it'll be before they get around to it. :-\

tbonejazzcat

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Here is what HTC has to say

"Thank you for taking the time to contact HTC about the issue you are experiencing with the Photo frame. We have tested here to confirm that the selection does not match what is put up on the front screen when you finish picking the photo. We are more then happy to document this concern for further review and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

You may wish to check the android market place for additional widgets that can be downloaded to try and add more picture frames in the mean time.
"

Looks like we will have to wait. I can understand why the photo frame widget is not a priority for HTC. Can anyone recommend a good app in the market to replace HTCs?

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I use PicsIn. It is free from the Market and not only does it include frames, you can edit your pictures in lots of fun ways and share them on social media. You can also merge pictures onto the covers of magazines. I have a lot of fun with it ;)

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I am so sorry, I was thinking about putting frames around photos, not a widget, even though that is what you said. Try Android Photo Widget. You still can use the other app to customize pictures but to put them on your home screen you can use this widget. It also has frames.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463