Do you use live wallpaper with your E3D?

Do you use Live Wallpapers?

• Total voters

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering! It does interest me. Its more of the cool factor.

Right now I currently do not. I don't wanna kill my battery. I love my battery as it is...

let us know what you think?

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I started out with live, went a week or so without,went back to live. I honestly don't see any difference on battery drain although it must draw a little. I think the live is pretty cool but I'm only trying to impress myself. After 2 years with a Pre I think it's time to *live* a little. I'm lovin the functionality of this phone !! :D

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I voted "I have thought about it" since there wasn't a "sometimes." Didn't want to say no because I have before and didn't want to say yes because I'm not right now. Is that convoluted enough for you? Lol, I should go into politics! :p

Reactions: Wiley_11

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm with Carrie. I have in the past to just to see what it was like. even downloaded a live wallpaper because I liked it a lot. but I don't use live wallpapers as a rule.

timmy_o_tool

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
There should be an option for " Yes, I have used them, but not currently using one"

I love the live wallpapers the first week I had my phone, but right now, I am still in the tinkering phase so its an image I found here on AC a few days ago... (just happens to fit perfectly with the Death Star clock...)

scaryhumor

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Radar live wallpaper when there is nasty weather (like today). Amazon's freebie the other day was WP Clock. Shows date, time, battery level, and more (customizable), over a picture, or slide show. Love it. Some others depending on mood. Most of my paid apps are live wallpapers.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Radar live wallpaper when there is nasty weather (like today). Amazon's freebie the other day was WP Clock. Shows date, time, battery level, and more (customizable), over a picture, or slide show. Love it. Some others depending on mood. Most of my paid apps are live wallpapers.

Dang, I'm sorry I missed that one. I would actually use that!

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I have...no visible battery drain for me. I only changed it to an NFL background because the season finally started. :)

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Look what I found! In honor of football, Best NFL Live Wallpaper, free in the market. You download and then go into the wallpaper settings and pick your team.

2011-08-23_16-55-06.jpg

Reactions: ShaunyMac424

vandy56

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I like the live weather wallpaper, but I see noticeable lag on my phone when using it. Oh well, I don't mind regular wallpaper that much.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Look what I found! In honor of football, Best NFL Live Wallpaper, free in the market. You download and then go into the wallpaper settings and pick your team.

2011-08-23_16-55-06.jpg

wow, that looks so nice on my phone. thanks.

but sadly after 5 mins of enjoying the whole thing, I remember why I don't use live wallpapers....most are too busy. too hard to find that icon I want to press.

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I go back and forth between live wallpaper and static wall paper as well. I have not noticed any different in battery power except on one free live wall paper I downloaded from the market. It halved my battery life. I wish I could remember what it was called. Which means, it appears it can kill battery life, but most of them don't.:p

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
right now im using a live wallpaper called My Beach.it's really cool. i love showing it off to my friends that have iphones. hahaha..:)

shakinlaw#AC

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Coming from blackberry storm I'm 'Living a LOT' lol. Tried static wallpapers but it was just too boring & 'Blackberry Reminicent'. Now its the weather app 90% of the time, i'm in love with the automatic changes even though I hate "Partly Sunny" with a passion lol. If not that i'm rocking the Inferno Galaxy or the Nightfall Live. I'm always looking for new Live Wallpaper so keep suggesting!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463