I'm sitting here at work trying to learn a few things when I realized I never see a lot of the problems listed for our phones, but the problems I see very often are never listed. So I present to you a list of current known issues and investigations for the HTC Evo 3D!
I'd like to gauge how many, if anyone has actually come across these issues. Just let me know which of these problems you've had, or if there are any others that you've noticed.
As you can see most of these issues have already been resolved. However there are many more issues listed under the Investigations section of our systems which generally means an issue has been reported and they're attempting to determine causes and fixes. Here's that list now!
1. HTC EVO 3D (x515c) - Uploaded pictures via Share to Picasa may display only partial picture on the Picasa website - FIXED
2. HTC EVO 3D (x515c) - Black screen during boot up - FIXED
3. HTC EVO 3D (x515c) - Netflix Availability on 1.13.651.7
4. HTC EVO 3D (x515c) - Unable to Find "Phone" Application for Lock Screen
5. HTC EVO 3D (x515c) - Green Hornet Movie - Loaded on Pre-installed 8GB SD Card
6. HTC EVO 3D (x515c) - Watch Application Update
7. HTC EVO 3D (x515c) - Calendar Force Close Issue - FIXED
8. HTC EVO 3D (x515c) - Spiderman 3D Demo Random Force Close/Freeze/3D Lock - FIXED
9. HTC EVO 3D (x515c) - Half Lock Screen Issue - FIXED
10. HTC EVO 3D (x515c) - Unable to send multiple contacts via Bluetooth - FIXED
If you would like to see any details for any of these issues, or you like this post and would like to see the issues for other Sprint phones, just let me know.
1. "Mirror" application missing after 2.08 update
2. Power cycling after update to 2.08.651.2
3. Distorted lines or images may be seen around a widget
4. Power Cycling
5. Certificate issues after Gingerbread update
6. The 3D camera images appear to not properly merge together
7. Green Hornet reported "missing" from SD card at purchase
8. Unit is freezing at random and requires a battery pull to function again
9. Unit appears to have a backlight on when battery is attached but unit is powered off
10. Unit may appear to have contamination in layers of the screen
11. Unit boots up with force close of several programs
12. Unit may appear to have a dead pixel
13. Backlight may not fully illuminate, dark sections may be noted
14. Full or partial capacitive grid failure, bottom row of buttons unresponsive
15. Screen appears to have a small crack noted under lens.
16. Bottom row of 4 buttons may light up but be unresponsive to touch
17. Unit hangs after boot up sequence starts and attempts to load userdata partition
18. Camera function not working properly, loading up to a black screen
19. "Snooze" function dismisses calendar event notifications.
20. Wording in the Make more space area within Internal Storage does not flow cleanly
21. EVO 3D may power on with fully pixelated or all black display
22. EVO 3D devices DOA out of box
23. Deleted media may still be seen in the .thumbnail folder
24. Contact name and number not fully displaying in landscape message mode
25. Power button sticks/inoperable
26. Clearing notifications in the dropdown removes the new unread message notification on application
27. Weather lockscreen does not properly display 3 digit temperatures
28. Pictures sent to Picasa web albums may display only a partial picture
29. HTC Watch app hangs while acquiring license
30. Unable to add "Phone" shortcut to weather lock screen once removed
31. HTC HUB on EVO 3D has incorrect picture on link
32. Unable to switch video trim after selecting "Play in 3D"
33. Device does not recover from lock screen gracefully after "Play in 3D" is selected
34. SD Card damaged by EVO 3D
35. GPS coordinates for Footprints stays in Taiwan
36. Birthday off between facebook and contacts in people