recent update puts the photon on a different level! !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Go and trade that piece of crap Evolution and get the newly updated photon ...it fixed all issues being only 2 really and now the phone is blaaaaaaaaazing fast!!!!!!

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
This guy posted the same thing in the Photon forum saying the Photon "is in a different league!!!".

He's either a troll, or just not all there.

Regardless, I currently have the Photon and came from an Evo 3D. The only reason I did it was because i paid $200 for the 3D and was able to get the Photon for $50, so $150 in savings trumps all.

With that being said, i love the Photon AND i loved the Evo 3D. The Evo 3D is by no means garbage and is a great device that i loved using.

In my day to day operation of email, texting, surfing, casual gaming, etc, they're pretty much on par and i do not prefer one over the other. I'd be happy with either. The only reason i switched was because of $150.

They each had their slight advantages and disadvantages, but to me there's no clear cut winner.

If you're happy with your phone, that's all that matters.

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Don't understand why some people can't be satisfied with the phone they decided to buy and enjoy so much. Why is that not enough? Why do they need validation?
If you love you Photon, jerk off in private, to do otherwise would be illegal.
Enjoy your Photon.

EMT J

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm not trolling I am super serious guys ..stop dealing with the subpar evo and get the photon
Subpar according to whom? Not according to the readers choice poll, not according to the "would you take back your 3D for a photon?" Thread in this forum. So other than the fact that you seem to have an unnatural, raging hard-on for the photon, I'd like to know what criteria you've used to arrive @ this ridiculous conclusion. Are we supposed to change our feelings on the EVO 3D based on the over the top almost cult like rants of some random inconsequential jackass in a forum?

As I've said before, I'm sure the photon is a.great device. It has its pluses and minuses same as the EVO 3D and any other phone for that matter. In terms of out of the box capabilities, there's nothing outside of global roaming that the photon can do that the 3D doesn't. Both are top of the line devices and do what we expect high end smartphones to do- email, web browsing, multimedia functionality, seamless multitasking etc. I and the majority of people in this forum like and prefer the EVO 3D. It works and works well for us. That doesn't mean we think it's superior to the photon, or that photon users are idiots. The beauty of Android is the wide array of choices, you can find a phone that's perfect for you.

Why the fact that we like our 3Ds and arent jumping ship causes you so much pain is beyond me. Apparently the photon is perfect for you and that's wonderful. No one here cares though. Your evangelizing is ridiculous. I know in your twisted mind you probably feel as though you're doing some grand public service, but you're not. You're just being annoying. Why don't you go start a "photon gives me an erection" thread in the photon forum where you and your followers (if you have any) can write poems and love songs and irrationally worship it and sing its praises all day long?

cheechmo

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Are we supposed to change our feelings on the EVO 3D based on the over the top almost cult like rants of some random inconsequential jackass in a forum?

No. You're supposed to change your feelings based on the fact that he's super serious, you guys. Oh, and because he owns five houses!

scoty024

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Subpar according to whom? Not according to the readers choice poll, not according to the "would you take back your 3D for a photon?" Thread in this forum. So other than the fact that you seem to have an unnatural, raging hard-on for the photon, I'd like to know what criteria you've used to arrive @ this ridiculous conclusion. Are we supposed to change our feelings on the EVO 3D based on the over the top almost cult like rants of some random inconsequential jackass in a forum?

As I've said before, I'm sure the photon is a.great device. It has its pluses and minuses same as the EVO 3D and any other phone for that matter. In terms of out of the box capabilities, there's nothing outside of global roaming that the photon can do that the 3D doesn't. Both are top of the line devices and do what we expect high end smartphones to do- email, web browsing, multimedia functionality, seamless multitasking etc. I and the majority of people in this forum like and prefer the EVO 3D. It works and works well for us. That doesn't mean we think it's superior to the photon, or that photon users are idiots. The beauty of Android is the wide array of choices, you can find a phone that's perfect for you.

Why the fact that we like our 3Ds and arent jumping ship causes you so much pain is beyond me. Apparently the photon is perfect for you and that's wonderful. No one here cares though. Your evangelizing is ridiculous. I know in your twisted mind you probably feel as though you're doing some grand public service, but you're not. You're just being annoying. Why don't you go start a "photon gives me an erection" thread in the photon forum where you and your followers (if you have any) can write poems and love songs and irrationally worship it and sing its praises all day long?

#1 You hit the nail on the head.
#2 The second post said specifically not to feed the Troll... look at all those words, you just baked him a whole batch of brownies. Now he'll be up all night on a sugar rush. We'll wake up in the morning and learn that he single-handedly brought down Twitter with his silly propaganda.
#3 ... #2 is probably just silly propaganda.
#4 I want some brownies.
#5 Just kidding... No #5... HOLY CRAP! LOOK AT ALL THOSE WORDS I JUST WROTE. (I want some stupid brownies)

Sent from my 3VO using Tapatalk!

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
It's such a great phone that they lowered the price to 99 dollars, and still can't sell it! The penile screen doesn't help matters! LOL

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

The title doesn't say anything about *great phone* it states *different level*. Now we know which level, the bargain basement level. ltm ltm :cool:

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
It's such a great phone that they lowered the price to 99 dollars, and still can't sell it! The penile screen doesn't help matters! LOL

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing the lower $100.00 price with the photon. but I think that we can all agree that the evo3d is out selling the photon about 10 to 1.

redtooth

May 7, 2011
Visit site
There both great phones. I don't see too much difference in them other than the 3d part (gives me a headache ). I have found the photon has better radios than the evo 3d but its not a huge difference if your in an area with good to ok signal. I'm not going to lie I'm not a huge fan of ether display after coming from the nexus s. The evo probably has the edge but not much. I would love to see an android phone with Motorola radios, samsung screen and vanilla android! It was a tough decision between the evo and photon but because i was coming from a nexus s 4g that could not hold a signal if i was standing under a Sprint tower i decided on the photon and have been vary happy. I think i would have been happy with ether!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL