Can you convert videos from 3d to 2d?

FrostyGTA

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I took 2 3D videos of a buddy's Camaro on the dyno but I want to convert them to 2D he can view them normally...if you play them on the computer they're split while viewed as 2D. So is there a program or something the phone will do to convert them? I did a search and didn't find anything of value.

Thanks!

scoty024

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I would try HandBrake (computer program). It's a good video conversion tool you can use to reformat movies and resize movies (2D and 3D). Don't know why you wouldn't be able to reformat from 3D to 2D. It may not be possible through HandBrake, but that's where I'd start.

Sent from my 3VO using Tapatalk!

sentinelly

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I dont know if you knew but u can if you look at the top right corner it says 3D/2D click on it n it makes it2D .. and if you want to sent it to some one when you sent it says if u want to sent it in 2D or 3D .. you dont need a programm ..

FrostyGTA

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I dont know if you knew but u can if you look at the top right corner it says 3D/2D click on it n it makes it2D .. and if you want to sent it to some one when you sent it says if u want to sent it in 2D or 3D .. you dont need a programm ..

****, no I didn't see that...or else I would have never asked what seems to be a stupid question haha...thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX