Connection problems after new update.

minatogreen

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Since I got my phone, my phone has been running super smooth. I downloaded the update yesterday and have noticed two problems that were not present before the update. First, the phone can't seem to connect to anything with the mobile network turned on. I have to turn on Wi-Fi to check my mail, ESPN scorecenter, and even check the weather. Lastly, my phone has been dragging its ass in regards to processing. The screen is slower and getting from the lock screen to the home screen is a pain. Has anyone else experienced these problems post update? If so, are there any quick fixes or do I need to waste my time at my local Sprint store? Many thanks to anyone that can help me with these new and annoying problems.

speedtouch

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I have also had some connectivity troubles. For example, one time I turned on 4G, then turned it off after it never got a 4G signal. After 4G was turned off I could not get Internet through 3G. Turning 3G on or off did not help. I ended up rebooting and was able to get connectivity through 3G again.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Im running fine after all the updates as well.

I flashed the stock ROM that includes the 8/26 update and have had no issues either. One observation...it seems as though my media volume is louder. Could be in my head, though, but I went to play a video on YouTube here at work and had to turn it down because it was louder than I thought it would be.

movistar26

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Im not only having connection problems, but the battery is running hot, dying after a few hours and locking up, it's been ok for the past several hours. I've taken the battery out at least 20 times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar