Is this happening to anyone else?

deandino2359

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,I love my Evo but since last wednesday I haven't been able to send or receive sms picture messages. Got the phone last monday and it was fine for one day. Unfortunately that evo got hot so they sent me another. Then the replacement kept shutting down,also it couldnt do sms either. Now my third one is fine but it cant send a picture either. I've been thru rebooting and battery pulls and all kinds of programming. Now all of a sudden sprint says its their network. What? For an entire week? I called a local sprint retail store and the girl says hers works,so I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem and i'd love to hear any advice you might have for me. thanks

exile

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, noticed last Friday when i couldn't receive any picture messages, I figured it had something to do with the recent update. Not sure though. So don't quote me on that haha. Pretty iffy though. Before the update I was able to receive sms picture messages, now nothing.

Sent from HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Reactions: deandino2359

syphex

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I noticed this yesterday that I could send a pic mail. I reset my phone and they did eventually go through but I tried sending another one to the same person 10 minutes later and it failed again. It's gotta be something on Sprints end.

Reactions: deandino2359

deandino2359

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Well its good to know its not just me. I just got off the phone with customer service and they promised me compensation when its finally fixed ,so make sure you call and complain.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1