MMS problems

t6bub

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. I got my Evo 3d a few days after its release. I've been really happy with it up until a few days ago. I received a picture through the stock text message app and realized that it said download. Usually it shows the picture. I tried downloading the picture and get an error message that says the download was unsuccessful. Similarly, I tried sending a picture and get another error message saying that the picture was not sent after multiple attempts. I've tried updating and even called sprint. All they did was refresh my service, which was of no help. Is anyone else having a similar problem, or have resolved this problem. Please let me know. Thanks!

anon(374252)

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. I got my Evo 3d a few days after its release. I've been really happy with it up until a few days ago. I received a picture through the stock text message app and realized that it said download. Usually it shows the picture. I tried downloading the picture and get an error message that says the download was unsuccessful. Similarly, I tried sending a picture and get another error message saying that the picture was not sent after multiple attempts. I've tried updating and even called sprint. All they did was refresh my service, which was of no help. Is anyone else having a similar problem, or have resolved this problem. Please let me know. Thanks!

Had the same issues (when I flashed CleanROM 2.5) so I switched to Go SMS Pro for messaging and I can send MMS messages with no problem.