Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Apps to Folders

Please forgive me, I'm having a massive brain fart. How do you place apps in a folder?

Thanks in advance

Go to the screen, hold down, click "folder". Drag the app over the folder icon and drop.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk Pro.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for the reply. Those instructions led me to create an folder. But now how do I place the apps in the folder. I don't see an option for that.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    665 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Apps to Folders

Quote Originally Posted by jwoodsoniv View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Those instructions led me to create an folder. But now how do I place the apps in the folder. I don't see an option for that.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brianadfl View Post
    Go to the screen, hold down, click "folder". Drag the app over the folder icon and drop.

I dont get a "Folder" option, just "all apps" and "add to home."

ROM
    Blazer 1.4 Rom

you have to create a folder first... Press and hold an empty area of the screen and select the folder option.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

How do you rename folders?

press and hold on an empty spot on the screen (or hit the personalize button) and select folder. next you just drag the app to the folder and drop it..if you want to change the name of the folder, open the folder and press and hold the top bar (that has an "x" on it) and you should be able to change the name.