Issue with Newest pictures taken going @ bottom of album

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

I thought this issue was fixed with the last update, but it never did on my phone.

Everytime I take a new picture it puts it at the bottom of the album instead
of at the top, so everytime you want to look at a pic or show
it to someone, I have to scroll down through 500 pictures.

Was this issue addressed but just not in my phone or still
a problem across the board.

It is probably the one and only thing that bugs me about my E3D

PSYCHOTRON_CB

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
For me I only have to scroll down all the pics when i send a pic but just going from pic to pic folder its at the bottom waiting for me.
But it is annoying to scroll down every time i send a pic, especially if im sending multiple pictures.

Sent from my EVO 3D w/ Tapatalk

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi! If you go to Camera Shots in the Gallery you will automatically be directed to the bottom and to the last picture taken. I just do that and tap on the share icon and then select how I am going to send the picture and then select the one I want to send.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Weird. I just went to gallery and it took me to the bottom automatically.

Yesterday i showed some co workers pics of my bearded dragon with a cricket on top of his head and when i opened gallery it immediately opened up to the bottom pics.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Weird. I just went to gallery and it took me to the bottom automatically.

Yesterday i showed some co workers pics of my bearded dragon with a cricket on top of his head and when i opened gallery it immediately opened up to the bottom pics.

That's what it does for me, too. The latest pictures are at the bottom, but when you open Camera Shots it will take you directly to the bottom and the last picture taken. I just share from there.

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

OK, my phone does take me to the bottom of the "Camera Shots" album,
But non of the other albums take you to the bottom.

As I take pictures, After they are in my Camera Shots album for a while,
I re-distribute them into other albums labeled as friends, family, work... and such

So when I open up those albums, it opens at the top, oldest pics first.
Bugs the hell out of me that something so simple can't be done better.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I understand what you mean. I have read that there are third party apps that will allow you to change the order of your pics so the most recent won't be at the bottom. I wish I could recall what they are but perhaps someone on here will know.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Follow up to my original post.

If i go to gallery and then the individual folders. Yes they will start you at the top. But once you have moved to the bottom, those folders start there for me once i have closed them. Its like they are rembering where i left off and are starting from there again.

Now with that said, i went to email some pics and when i choose picture, gallery, it starts from the top every time. So two different scenarios with different outcome.

So when emailing someone a pic i have to start at the top.
But if i were to randomly go to my apps, then gallery, then the selected folder for the pics i want to view, it will take me to the place i was at last time i viewed the folder.

There you go, clear as mud.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad