Can I Download Blockbuster Movies To My EVO3D'S Memory Card?

the2ndflood

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to download the movie Drive Angry from the Blockbuster app on my EVO3D (Because That Movie Is The Only 3D Movie Blockbuster Currently Sells), but I don't know if I have enough space. I only have a few dozen small apps installed; so I don't know what is taking up so much space on my phone, but I wanted to see if I could download the video to my memory card. Is this possible? If yes, how do I set it up? And what could be using up so much of my internal memory, if the apps that I downloaded only add up to a little over 100MB's altogether?

Thanks in advance.

Posted From My Sprint EVO3D Using Tapatalk -

the2ndflood

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
it should be going to the memory card by default

No they download to the phones Internal memory. The app actually lets you see how much space the movie is taking up as it downloads. I most likely wont be downloading anymore movies through Blockbuster, to my phone. I would rather watch them on the TV. Once you set a Blockbuster movie to play on your mobile device, you can't watch it on your TV. So I don't see the point in paying the same rental fee to watch a movie on my phone, that I pay for movies that I watch on the TV. If Blockbuster would lower their price for movies on portable devices, then I would start buying them again.

the2ndflood

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
No they download to the phones Internal memory. The app actually lets you see how much space the movie is taking up as it downloads. I most likely wont be downloading anymore movies through Blockbuster, to my phone. I would rather watch them on the TV. Once you set a Blockbuster movie to play on your mobile device, you can't watch it on your TV. So I don't see the point in paying the same rental fee to watch a movie on my phone, that I pay for movies that I watch on the TV. If Blockbuster would lower their price for movies on portable devices, then I would start buying them again. From now on I will just keep using the Netflix's streaming mobile app to watch movies on my phone.

the2ndflood

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded another movie and it was saved to the memory card. So you were right McPlot. The Blockbuster app made it seem like the movie was being downloaded directly to the phone, and that is what I was told happens from a Blockbuster care rep. That downloading the movie to a card would make it easier to steal and share. I'm just glad that the movies aren't using up a lot of my phones internal memory.