Iphone 5 has 3D capabilities...

Samsmalls

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
According to different sources, Apple has filed several patent applications relating to 3D picture.
If IP5 does receive the technology that E3D already has, do you think it will finally receive recognition for its outstanding specs? Before its time Or will it still be considered the "gimmicky" device to the masses with the possibility of Apple's device sporting 3D?

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I could see it already. They'll call it i3d and all of a sudden all Apple fan boys will say its the best thing ever Lol!!

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I saw Bill Mayer's show on HBO over the weekend. He has it that apple is going to start manufacturing a gun. It's gonna be called the "I kill you." Problem is, they can't sell it from the genius store, NRA members won't be able to get in.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I saw Bill Mayer's show on HBO over the weekend. He has it that apple is going to start manufacturing a gun. It's gonna be called the "I kill you." Problem is, they can't sell it from the genius store, NRA members won't be able to get in.

I'll bet I could get in.

Too bad for Apple... Jeff Dunham already has the name patent for iKillYouuuu.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Except they'll all be in some proprietary iTunes-only format. :-$

I'll bet you're right. At first, all jokes aside, I also thought maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing for us if they did incorporate 3D because more material would be available for us. What they will do, though, is have an i3D Store which of course we wouldn't be able to use (well, unless someone creates some kind of conversion hack). Likely the people with iPhones will not be able to download 3D movies and games obtained from anywhere else. They would, though, be able to watch streamed movies and take their own 3D pics and video.

Samsmalls

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Lol, I was reading over at another forum regarding sprint paying 20 - 30 billion to have exclusive rights to sell I5 first over other carriers. that would be pretty low down of apple butI wouldn't put out pads them nice amount of $!

If this is true I just hope we catcha benefit from a new stronger network at least if the won't i3D movies on I tunes. All 3Vo owners can "I" had it first! lol

I think there having a briefing about it later today in CA.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
To be honest if the iPhone HAD 3D built in I would be surprised. I just don't see this being something Apple would do. We shall see though! Few more hours. iPhone 5 exclusive is sort of a silly idea too. I'd take that cash and use it on the network to catch up with big red and AT&T. Though I am a believer that Sprint's network is better than AT&T in most regards...

Still I would LOVE to see better coverage here in VT rather than cripple our network more than it already is!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21