Security upgrade out for Evo 3D

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
After the PRL fiasco I'll wait 3 days to see if there are any glitches. My E3D is working perfectly and I'd like to keep it that way. :D

As we say here down South...if it ain't broke, don't fix it! I'm on CleanROM right now anyway, so I'm sure if it is worth including scrosler will incorporate it.

dcmonte

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Me and a few other people that I know have been having problems receiving calls after the update. My phone will start ringing, but I'm unable to answer so it just keeps ringing. Anyone else have this problem?

zowieguy

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Me and a few other people that I know have been having problems receiving calls after the update. My phone will start ringing, but I'm unable to answer so it just keeps ringing. Anyone else have this problem?

I have been having this issue lately on my EVO 3D .. The phone rings and shows the incoming call screen but it is completely locked up.. the touch screen is unresponsive and none of the hardware buttons work. It will just keep ringing. (I left it ringing for 2 minutes and then removed the battery to stop it.) :/

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I have been having this issue lately on my EVO 3D .. The phone rings and shows the incoming call screen but it is completely locked up.. the touch screen is unresponsive and none of the hardware buttons work. It will just keep ringing. (I left it ringing for 2 minutes and then removed the battery to stop it.) :/

Do you have your number linked to Google Voice?

the2ndflood

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
My phone says there is no software updates available. What did the update correct?

Update: Nevermind, I didn't notice the date of this post. This update is most likely the one I downloaded a few weeks ago.

Posted Using My Sprint HTC EVO3D Using Tapatalk -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781