Anyone else annoyed by YouTube app?

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Biggest complaints.

When pressing back, it doesn't remember where you were on your list.

Subs aren't alphabetical and playlists are terrible.

Anyone else? any alternatives?

mjsmiley

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I was cheesed because there was a video of a woman demoing the Evo3D at a convention and she said the Youtube would have filtering options so you could easily search for 3D content. I know you can search with keywords to find 3D content, but no app filters as far as I can tell.

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I was cheesed because there was a video of a woman demoing the Evo3D at a convention and she said the Youtube would have filtering options so you could easily search for 3D content. I know you can search with keywords to find 3D content, but no app filters as far as I can tell.

The keyword filters are probably the best we're going to see for a bit. It would be a hassle to have a different version of the YouTube app for the 3D because it would have to receive updates separately from the main YouTube app. Unless more android phones are released with 3D capabilities, I don't think Google will add that switch to the main YouTube app.

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
When's the last time the app was updated? Why does Google drop the ball on these small things? I mean the app is so terrible, Ive resorted to using Doggcatcher to get the RSS and watch it that way, it's a nightmare trying to scroll through that upload list and hitting back makes me scream...