Best Browser?

blind dollars

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't seem to be discussed too much in the EVO 3D forums, so I thought I'd start this thread.

Whats your favorite browser and why? After 24 hours of playing with the EVO 3D I like Opera better than the default browser.

What do you guys think? What is the best browser?

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I like opera too, but one of the sprint store employee said it slowes down the speed of your device... Not sure if that is the fact or not.

Last edited:

jraw23

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I use dolphin browser and I absolutely love it. You should give it a shot, its a great application.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Saneless

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I usually prefer Stock but I hate what HTC has done to it. 4 tabs and removing the status bar no matter what is unacceptable

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Stock is what I use. I haven't really taken the time to try out the others.

However I will be soon! Firefox and Opera mainly. Maybe even Delphine HD.

fab107

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I just tried the Dolphin HD browser since yesterday and so far it is very good. I don't notice any true advantage over the stock browser yet.

cheechmo

May 9, 2011
Visit site
To you Dolphin users: what kind of benefits are there over the stock browser? Just curious as to whether or not my usage would warrant switching browsers.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
dolphin-browser.jpg

jraw23

May 27, 2011
Visit site
To you Dolphin users: what kind of benefits are there over the stock browser? Just curious as to whether or not my usage would warrant switching browsers.

To be honest I never used the stock browser except for a few times. I really like the look of dolphin browser, plus I believe it gives you more control than the stock browser.

The gesture controls are pretty cool, and it is really easy to switch between Android mode and desktop mode.

Hopefully someone else will chime in to give you a better idea, but the best thing I can tell you is to give it a try and see how you like it.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk