anyone pickup a playbook?

alexnaoumi

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
hey everybody, i know my question has nothing to do with the evo, but have any of you picked up a playbook on black friday? i just got mines in today and so far i love it. the best part is that i can listen to android central podcasts from blackberry's podcast app.

im curious if those of you who have a playbook want to go back to your blackberry (if you ever owned one) just to try out the bridge

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Not bad if you got it for $200 or less. I bridge app I bet works good. I think I might go with the new Nook color tablet and root it with a clean ROM. Biggest bang for the buck I think. But I am still researching into it.

I hope you enjoy the playbook! I hear its pretty cool.

Reactions: alexnaoumi

alexnaoumi

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
i got the Acer Iconia a100 for $189 over the weekend at bestbuy and i love it. couldn't think of getting a tablet that wasnt android

the funny thing is that i wanted that exact same tablet but it was sold out. i got lucky and my uncle had found me a 32gb playbook for $199..he used a coupon and was able to get it for $184

Dingle1911

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
My wife cracked her EVO 4G screen and upgraded to the 3D which came with the playbook I am using right now. i really like it. The browser seems pretty good. The operating system reminds me of webos. I wish there was a way to use the blackberry bridge to share the data connection from my 3D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12