Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Amazon Prime instant video

Last month I was able to watch movies through Amazon Prime Instant video but now every time I try to watch I get this error message "Unable to connect to video, Please try again later."
    I've tried different browsers and with desktop settings but no luck. Has Amazon Prime Video blocked phone usage? I have an Htc EVO 3d. JetFlicks runs great, just having trouble with Prime.

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts

Default Re: Amazon Prime instant video

As of this moment, it is working fine for me - both the videos I've bought and the Prime instant views. I am using a Dolphin Browser. In the Dolphin toolbox, I have the User Agent set to Desktop.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Amazon Prime instant video

That's good to know it's working for you, on the Dolphin Browser set at desktop.
    I tried it and still no go, I did root my phone about 3 weeks ago and am wondering if
    this caused some settings set that aren't compatible with Amazon Prime?
    I did find the Crackle app which shows movies for free and works pretty well although the
    movie list is fairly limited compared to Prime.
    I connect my evo 3d to a pico projector and with sprints unlimited data plan, it's a nice inexpensive
    entertainment source for watching tv and movies.