Do you leave bluetooth on?

Do you leave bluetooth on?

• Total voters

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Why would you leave it on if you are not using it? No, leave it off. It will drain your battery if on. Anytime you have another radio on you use more battery.

EVO-LUTION 3D

mun35

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Why would you leave it on if you are not using it? No, leave it off. It will drain your battery if on. Anytime you have another radio on you use more battery.

EVO-LUTION 3D

But isn't it that if you leave bluetooth on, it doesn't go into discovery mode unless you explicitly ask it to 'scan'? So, essentially it doesn't use more power if you just leave it on.

Led Zappa

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I only leave it on when I have my headset with me. If I go out for any lengthy period of time where I'll be away from a charger then I turn it off, like when going to a Concert or hockey game.

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Leave it on because it's convenient and I'm always close to a charger (car,home, office)
Ever have your phone ring and bluetooth is off? yea..

toddpedersen

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I use the free Juice Defender app in market place, to automatically turn on my bluetooth when I connect it to a power source (Car kit) and then automatically turn it off after 1 minute of it not being connected to anything. Super Convienent!!

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I use the free Juice Defender app in market place, to automatically turn on my bluetooth when I connect it to a power source (Car kit) and then automatically turn it off after 1 minute of it not being connected to anything. Super Convienent!!

I didn't know that it could do that. I guess I will download it and give it a try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38