Getting jealous

axne123

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Man I really do love my 3vo... but I'm starting to get jealous of the galaxy nexus. I'm a nut for a big screen :D

Sent using HTC Evo 3d Swype.

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Man I really do love my 3vo... but I'm starting to get jealous of the galaxy nexus. I'm a nut for a big screen :D

That with the fact of that nice new ice cream sandwich OS I would love to get myhands on one but right now I'm not willing to.jump ship yet but I hope it comes to Sprint

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

axne123

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been on YouTube looking at videos of that beast... But I can see HTC coming back with a really good successor to the Evo and 3vo.

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Meh, I can't see going from this poor camera to another mediocre camera. I'll wait for the complete package. My phone works fine for the most part as is with exchanging Sense for Go Launcher and HDR camera, CameraZoom and Amaze camera to replace stock, I'll be ok till next fall.

axne123

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I hear ya there. I know HTC will make the Evo series always premium. I love mines to. I can't wait to play with ICS :)

stanlm2

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Not a fan of the nexus because it's a samsung (plasticky.. and I'm not impressed with samsung's software tweaks either, perhaps not an issue w/ the nexus, but my bias is already there). I'd be more envious of the Razr if it supported an extended battery. A good 2d camera would be nice; I think we still have about the best phone that meets my needs out there; after all these months even..

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Well hopefully "Early 2012" means within the next few months at most like it's supposed to and not "whenever we get around to it."