Evo heats up

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello. I was wondering if anyone has noticed this with their phone. When I charge the phone up it gets really hot, especially at the back cover by the cameras. It also gets hotter when I am watching videos. I have had other problems like having it fully charged and finding it completely drained 8 hours later. It is still under warranty so if this is not normal I would like to send it in for repair or replacement.Thanks.

Faint

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I think it's normal. Mine heats up when I'm charging and using the screen at the same time. Also when we were driving to LA I had the navigation and the charge plugged in and eventually it just shut down from the heat. Just allow it time to cool off and I think you should be ok

ejh

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Check the temp, how hot is it getting? charging will raise temps a little but usually on mine if it's at 38c or higher some app is making the processor go nuts. I kill some tasks and temp drops.

hitman4274

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Unless the battery is melting your good, I've got my phone up to 132*F before it started to act funny, then a reboot,

Shot from my sharp shooter in 3d

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane