I have two e-mail accounts setup and neither seem to be sending outbound e-mails. I'm able to compose and hit send and it shows a replied to check in the e-mail screen but the e-mail is never received to the other person. I've sent from both accounts and neither go through.

I've also been having problems receiving e-mails. My e-mails are not coming in every 5 minutes as I've set them to and thats a problem when I'm working during the day. More often or not, they all come in at the same time when I unlock the phone and open my screen.

I've read some of the past threads that e-mail can be buggy, is it buggy or is this a user error or setup error?
    01-11-2012 02:17 AM
    What email client do you use? What email service do you use?
    01-11-2012 08:59 AM
    What email client do you use? What email service do you use?
    Client? Uhh, whatever came with the phone. One account is ATT and the other account is a company IMAP account.

One thing I noticed today is when the phone is "locked", it does not receive email either.

It seems like when the phone is on Lock, I don't get any notifications except texts.
    01-11-2012 10:47 PM
    It looks like I had it set to shut off mobile connection when my screen goes to sleep. I've changed that option a couple of times but there's something that keeps changing it back.

Does anyone know what the overriding option is to keep the mobile connection on at all times?
    01-19-2012 03:40 PM
    In my experience sending problems on mobile devices are often caused by a requirement for extra security when outside of the hosts network. Often the
    SMTP server requires extra authorization.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
    01-23-2012 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD