SD card not responding!

weston87

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I keep having trouble with my phone not reading my SD card. I just got a brand new 32gb SD card and when the phone starts up after I put it in it reads it fine. But after a while , anywhere from an hour to a day, it won't read it. I can go to my music or look at my videos and pics and it says there is nothing on it. I have reformated my card twice now and still nothing. I had this happen on my 16gb and reformating the cars worked. It's just not working on this one. Does anyone know of a way to fix this so don't have to keep resetting my phone just to look at my pics, videos and music?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk!

hitman4274

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Check in settings when it happens, SD card settings... Should see a mount or unmount option sounds like a mount issue...

Shot from my sharp shooter in 3d

weston87

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I ended up trying that after I posted this lol and so far it hasn't done it yet. So we shall see.

lil_skittlle

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
the same thing started for me a couple of days ago ... after listening to song for an hour trip to my college ,i put it on silent and on my way back when i try to listen to music it says no music found ... and then i have to remove the sd card -> put it back_> remount it .. and it it works .... pls help me

my mobile is htc sensation xe

mset510

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
I just installed a new 16 GB micro SD card with 11GB of music files I loaded onto it before installing. Now my phone won't let me mount the card and it won't calculate or display the used or available space. HELP!!!

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I just installed a new 16 GB micro SD card with 11GB of music files I loaded onto it before installing. Now my phone won't let me mount the card and it won't calculate or display the used or available space. HELP!!!

Did you mount and format it in the phone prior to loading the music files?

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I keep having trouble with my phone not reading my SD card. I just got a brand new 32gb SD card and when the phone starts up after I put it in it reads it fine. But after a while , anywhere from an hour to a day, it won't read it. I can go to my music or look at my videos and pics and it says there is nothing on it. I have reformated my card twice now and still nothing. I had this happen on my 16gb and reformating the cars worked. It's just not working on this one. Does anyone know of a way to fix this so don't have to keep resetting my phone just to look at my pics, videos and music?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia