Busy signal on outgoing calls with Google Voice integration

slinkeril

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so apparently many have had this issue in the past few weeks according to a post in the google groups forums

https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/forum/#!searchin/voice/busy$20signal/voice/rqinYxn8CRE/564zp4tekCgJ

and i am getting more and more frustrated with it every day. My GV integration with my Sprint EVO 3D and 4G prior have been working fine for almost 1.5-2 years. Now when every i call out i receive either 1 ring then a busy signal. Or simply a busy signal. If i disable GV integration the problem goes away completely so it is clearly an issue with GV on sprint. I have tried calling both ATT and Verizon numbers which fail, as well as some test numbers and land lines. And i have received failed attempts on all types of phones which i was trying to call. Please any help with how to address this issue ( aside from the obvious disabling of GV integration). anyone know If this a know issue that is being resolved quickly, or a head scratch-er which will require weeks of work to fix.This has been happening, that i have noticed, for at least 5 days. and from all over my coverage area.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma