In call volume

slingblade1177

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I have had my evo 3d for 6 months now and each time i make a new call, I have to turn the in call volume all the way back up. I simply want the volume to be at maximum all the time. Is there any way to do this? I cannot figure it out. Please help. Thanks.

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I honestly can't remember on the stock rom but I am running Myns warm rom and in that you can adjust it. Pull down the status bar, go to Quick Settings, click the speaker icon next to Media Volume and it will cycle through all the different volume levels. If you are stock, I hope it works for you.

slingblade1177

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
No dice. There is no speaker icon in the Quick Settings. I have been to the regular Sound Settings, but there is no option for in call volume. Any other ideas? I did try downloading a sound widget that someone else mentioned in another thread, but that failed to work as well.

hitman4274

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Settings> sound> volume is the menu you are hunting down, make sure the lil box isn't clicked and you turn it all up, make sire you don't have any auto level anything on in settings,

Shot from my sharp shooter in 3d

slingblade1177

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I did all that and don't see any options for any "auto level". I set the level on the phone when I make a call and then a couple hours later the next call I got, it is back to being at full low. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me? Also, if anyone else has any suggestions, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

axne123

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I have had my evo 3d for 6 months now and each time i make a new call, I have to turn the in call volume all the way back up. I simply want the volume to be at maximum all the time. Is there any way to do this? I cannot figure it out. Please help. Thanks.

you should use the equalizer app on the app market it really works well for all sound.

Sent using HTC Evo 3d Swype.

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
despite all the updates the 3VO has received, I still have issues with the volume. Mainly now with the voicemail. It's all over the place with voicemail, sometimes I feel like I'm being screamed at, and then the next message I cannot hardly hear anything even at full volume. It's really been a disappointment with this otherwise awesome phone.

slingblade1177

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Got the equalizer app. Seems like it does nothing regarding my issue. I am a little unclear as to what the app even does. Perhaps if you dumb it down for me I might be able to figure it out. Otherwise, any other info would be appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20