SMS Apps

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Is there any SMS apps out there that I can use WIFI ONLY to send/receive texts?? Also, what are your favorite SMS apps? because I've been using the default that comes with the Evo. Thanks in advance!

tdesai4

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I really like Go SMS... lots of themes and customization....if you stick with stock messaging application, I would suggest adding SMS Pop-up...a great add on to get those iPhone type pop-up notifications

silversentra1999

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
You can text over wifi using sprints website. Just log in and go to my media. And to the texting app. And Google voice app will work too

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
You can text over wifi using sprints website. Just log in and go to my media. And to the texting app. And Google voice app will work too

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Too much trouble to go through. It'd be for when I'm at work, so I'd want to just quickly be able to text my g/f and what not.

jojosince1

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
try to download the app blip.me; you can send both voice mail and text messages through wifi; the recipient must also have the same app in his/her phone with the wifi on too.

Faint

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Go SMS and Handcent both still use your SMS servie. Your best method for just normal texting with data would be Google Voice.