E3D reset itself last night and now I can't log into Facebook

Stevies#AC

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks,

Last night my phone switched itself off when it had about 10% battery remaining and was taking a long time to turn out itself so I removed the battery, connected it to the charger and when it had came back on again my phone had been re-set to factory settings.

I sycn'd all the accounts (Twitter, Facebook, email etc) and then started to re-download my apps. Unfortunately I can't log into my Facebook account via the app any more although I can use the chat application (Typical because I never really use it!).

The error I am getting is: an error occurred while fetching data [104/Incorrect signature] when it goes to refresh the news feed. The Facebook icon is the latest version but the screen that attempts to load is an old version with the blue bar at the top and a grey bar the same width below it with the camera to the left, space for comments in the middle and the share button to the right. When I click About the version number is 1.8.3 even though when I am in the Android Market it has been updated to the latest version. I've tried to un-install it and re-install but it doesn't seem to ever really go away.

Under Accounts Sync I have Facebook and Facebook for HTC Sense.

Any help would be appreciated.

Stevie

nightspell

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok try going into settings and delete the data and cache of facebook and see if that works. If not....
try uninstalling the android market facebook and the HTC facebook version and do a reinstall
MY guess is your having an issue with the HTC facebook version.

nightspell

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I used Titanium backup to uninstall apps that htc or sprint thought I needed or wanted.
If you dont already have it installed do so now you wont regret it one bit.

stevo1578

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine gets caught in the reboot loop after shutting its self down...Any idea why this happens? Sprint told me if I keep having probate with it the would set me up with the nexas...Is that a good thing Denver all I've had is probs on my e3d...This is my 2nd one by the way...

Stevies#AC

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Lovely. I've discovered that I can't add pictures/albums/videos any more either so it is looking like a Facebook problem. I've found I can log in on my phone now in my wife or son's name - just not my own.

Stevie