I bought this phone on ebay. didn't check initially, now passed return period...

When on charger it performs perfectly. but when on battery especially when the battery power is less than about 50%, it begins to give problems, like death of sleep, freeezing, or reboot.

I tried to fix by all different methods, changed battery, factory reset, flashed different ROMs and kernels, blow mainboard using hot gun...

but the problem is still there... am desperate... any help will be appreciated..
    03-19-2012 09:27 AM
    Blow mainboard using hot gun?

Does the device over heat when its running, and say plugged in but in sleep mode?
    03-19-2012 04:36 PM
    Try charging to %100 and wipe the battery stats, its worth a try

I bought this phone on ebay. didn't check initially, now passed return period...

When on charger it performs perfectly. but when on battery especially when the battery power is less than about 50%, it begins to give problems, like death of sleep, freeezing, or reboot.

I tried to fix by all different methods, changed battery, factory reset, flashed different ROMs and kernels, blow mainboard using hot gun...

but the problem is still there... am desperate... any help will be appreciated..
    03-19-2012 07:30 PM
    no overheating. tried wipe battery, didn't work...

i recently found even the battery is pretty full, it will reboot or freeze.
    03-19-2012 10:02 PM
    If you think its a battery issue I would just try a new battery. Sounds stupid but just might do the trick!
    03-20-2012 09:30 AM
    Did you ever find a solution to this problem? My situation is exactly like yours, bought the Evo 3d on ebay and later found the rebooting problem. I would really like for there to be a solution.
    08-13-2012 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD