Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default dolphin browser caused overheating.

I recently noticed my EVO 3D overheating, I thought maybe it was just from charging or maybe the 3g radio getting hot b/c it was searching for a signal but i noticed it would only get hot while searching the web with Dolphin Browser(even while using my homes wifi) so I uninstalled it about a week ago and Lo and behold no more overheating.
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Default Re: dolphin browser caused overheating.

Thas really odd i never heard of a browser causing over heating but i guess thats how it go's....lol

Quote Originally Posted by CSmith3VO View Post
    I recently noticed my EVO 3D overheating, I thought maybe it was just from charging or maybe the 3g radio getting hot b/c it was searching for a signal but i noticed it would only get hot while searching the web with Dolphin Browser(even while using my homes wifi) so I uninstalled it about a week ago and Lo and behold no more overheating.

Now that sucks there...

I have been using Dolphin browser for a couple of months now and have never experienced overheating.