1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint Bloat in Play Store under "My Apps"

I just checked the Play Store for any updates to my existing apps and it showed that the Sprint Bloat needed updating. I already installed that crap when I got the phone and haven't wiped it, so it isn't a re-install issue.

What the deuce! I didn't want to see it again or risk adding it back.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts
    ROM
    Motorola Xoom Running ICS

Default Re: Sprint Bloat in Play Store under "My Apps"

ya i know its really annoying. i wish there was an option like the one to automatically update but instead to ignore updates. And this is the reason i have decided i am going to switch to the Nexus. i am tired of bloatware

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Sprint Bloat in Play Store under "My Apps"

It never really uninstalls. There are lots of posts on that for various phones. It does partially uninstall it to free up some space and get rid of it from the app drawer. But it's always there, a little, unless you root and properly remove it.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by BigDinCA View Post
    It never really uninstalls. There are lots of posts on that for various phones. It does partially uninstall it to free up some space and get rid of it from the app drawer. But it's always there, a little, unless you root and properly remove it.
    I figured that it wasn't completely gone, but I liked it when it wasn't making itself as known.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk