EVO 3D - 4G connection issues SPRINT

danamdixon

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Had my 3d for about 9 months now. Have never had an issue connecting to 4g previously, matter of fact usually have full signal at my house. Network issues a few weeks ago around here when tornados came thru the area and now I cannot connect. Wife has an EVO and has no issues connecting.

When I try to connect, I get scanning, connecting to sprint, obtaining ip addy, then it says turning off.

I have updated the PRL, the profile, etc.....no luck.

Any ideas, fixes, support would be greatly appreciated.

Android 2.3.4
Software 2.17.651.5
PRI 1.42_003
PRL 21086

....stock phone with only standard updates from Sprint

sheriffbob

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I am having the same problem. Ever since iI updated to android 4.x.x, I have been having issues. I am also on sprint and using stock romantic and usual updates from Sprint. Any solutions?

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Same issues here! I have had issues ever since the LTE phones were released. I'm in Annapolis, Maryland.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

sheriffbob

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I should also mention, I am getting a few weird things: 1)4g scans but will not connect then turns off. 2)facebook is not working properly error messages followed by a series of auto reboots. The phone reboots over and over until it stop on it's own and works fine again, minus the 4g.

jwoodcapital

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Having the same issues as DanaMDixon. So far I've tried resetting my network proxy settings to factory settings (I had zeroed out the RTSP/HTTP settings before to bypass Sprint's proxy) and then rebooting the phone, didn't make a difference.

Nobody has a fix for this yet? It's very annoying.

Last edited:

Darknight1

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Found this thread via Google. I'm having the same issue now with my EVO 3d. Started a couple of days ago. Doesn't look like anyone ever found a solution? :(

monty22001

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine was doing it a week ago, Sprint support had no clue and said take it to a store. I did a factory reset and that fixed it. Today, it's doing the same thing. It's a software problem for sure, but I don't think they have any idea on what is causing it. I'll take it to the store when I get a chance and raise hell.

I don't know if it's an update that gets applied eventually or what. I installed Juice defender again, and it started after that. But I also had other updates too, so it's hard to tell what is the deal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund