HTC EVo 3D on U.S. AT&T?

XxViperNYCxX

May 9, 2011
Visit site
sup AC. I unfortunately am going to be in a area where Sprint has no signal and it will be constantly roaming. I've roam before and know Sprint will throttle the data speed slowing it down. My option is to switch to AT&T, but I love my Evo 3D. Question is, should I get an European 3D? A friend told be it will only work on Edge speed though so how true is that? Or would an unlocked Evo 3D from Canada"s Rogers network work at 3G spends or maybe hspa+? Thanks.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
If it was me I would just an unlocked One X from HTC. I mean if your gonna pay full price...You should just go all out and sell your old Evo 3D if you can to bring some of the cost down. BUT if you must have an Evo 3D then Rodgers is looking like your best bet.

Reactions: XxViperNYCxX

XxViperNYCxX

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Thank you both for your answers. Im holding out for the HTC One X to come out hopefully early next month and get that on contract. The sprint evo 3D I probably sell it and get the GSM version. Really loved it, my only problem is no network in my location. Plus with ICS soon and will still be up to date with the rest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678