Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GTAFan9999
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default rezound getting ICS may 9? how close are we?

The rezound is looking pretty good towards the ICS sweepstakes.. being that it's the EVO's brother, does that mean that we're right around the corner? I got a good feeling about this.. I'm betting end of May
    CrackBerrian

Global Posts
    30,792 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.0, iOS 5.1, BB10

Default Re: rezound getting ICS may 9? how close are we?

I'm still waiting for my Galaxy Tab Plus, BUT as a good sign the update WAS released to Canada. Updates are starting to roll out, we just have to be patient.
    Rich C. (PKcable)

Visitor from CrackBerry.com!

I don't know. As a former WebOS user I remember being excited about WebOS 2.0 arriving for first generation Pres and Pixis. They said later 2010 and then q1 2011. Only to be shot down when John Rubenstein said oh its not coming at all.
    mastrK13 likes this.

Hardly fair. Evo released what, 5 months before the Rezound? Why is the Rezound getting it first, besides sales that is?
    webOS is dead. Long live Android.
    Data Hog since 6/2009

This was the list that HTC put out...

• HTC Sensation
    • HTC Sensation 4G
    • HTC Sensation XE
    • HTC Sensation XL
    • HTC Rezound
    • HTC Vivid
    • HTC Amaze 4G
    • HTC EVO 3D
    • HTC EVO Design 4G
    • HTC Incredible S
    • HTC Desire S
    • HTC Desire HD

I wonder if they are going in order????? Hmmmmm The Vivid already got it, right?

ROM
    stock ics

About this close

Accordingto the my training this week. I was with a HTC rep getting info on the HTC EVO LTE. IT WILL BE 2 WEEKS OR SO AFTER the evolte launch which is happening 2weeks after the lanch party on the 7th.

Accordingto the my training this week. I was with a HTC rep getting info on the HTC EVO LTE. IT WILL BE 2 WEEKS OR SO AFTER the evolte launch which is happening 2weeks after the lanch party on the 7th.