HTC screen, Sense reloads?

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed something in the past few weeks. At random times, when hitting the back or home buttons, I get there HTC startup screen, and it appears that Sense is restarting. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm running stock 2.3.4, unrooted.

I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering the EVO 4G LTE on Monday, so hopefully this will be a moot point, but I just wondering what could be causing this. Are there too many apps running? I can't seem to identify it to any one app that was downloaded or updated recently.

Is there any way to send a log to HTC so they could check it out?

kachowdhury

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes it happened to my phone a number of times too. Didn't consider something to be alarmed about. May be the Sense needs refreshing from time to time.

Saneless

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Other things are pushing it out of memory.

Personally I installed a better launcher because Sense Rosie launcher was bloated, you'd occasionally have it restart like that, and that damned carousel fling effect ruined it.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I've had that problem since I started playing Dead Space. After exiting Dead Space, Sense needs to restart. I didn't really think it was a problem because I understand a game like that takes a lot (all?) of the memory to run. I havn't had any problems at other times.