cant delete some contacts

Russenlund

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
My girl left me not too long ago and I'm trying to get everything that reminds me of her off my phone. Ive deleted and blocked her Facebook and the rest of her family. I've deleted her numbers also. But every time my Facebook syncs it puts her and the family back in the people app. I don't have an option to delete, just to print or view. Also under find friends on phone in Facebook they keep coming up. Someone help because every time I see her it makes me sick

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure. It seems that if you deleted them from your Facebook then the phone shouldn't be syncing them back into your contacts.

I don't have any insight, but have you tried deleting the data and clearing the cache of your Facebook app? That's what I'd try first. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > Scroll down and select Facebook and hit "Clear data" and "Clear cache".

I don't think the facebook app stores anything on your phone that won't just be re-downloaded, so I don't think you'll lose anything but your settings.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante