EVO 3D screen problem :/

inoth79

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys ! I just singed in because my Evo 3d started to acting weird the last 2 days.I was trying to sleep when suddenly the phone unlocked itself.At the begging i thought the case pushed the sleep button so i remove it.Next day my battery decreased from 100 to 55.I had not had any idea.And then i understand that the phone unlocked continually every 1 minute.I will appreciated if someone can give me some advises.How about reset all the phone ? Thank you ! Answer asap guys !

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
That's strange. I haven't heard of that problem before. Are you running the latest stock software (i.e. 2.17)? Are you rooted?

I don't have any insight to your specific problem, but a battery pull is almost always a good first try. If that doesn't help, then you could try a factory reset or you could go to a Sprint store and see about getting it replaced. It's still within the one year warrenty period. (I'm assume you're referring to a Sprint Evo 3D and not the GSM international one.)

Hopefully someone else will have more insight than I do.

rathesupreme

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
hey there! im a newbie and i dont post often but always looking around!

so anyways, i have been having the problem with quick battery discharge, phone turning on by itself and continous restarts for the last 2 weeks it seems. i was going crazy! tried all the resets and battery pull stuff, nothing worked.
only thing that has worked for me for the last 2 days and havent had any reoccurences.

plug in the phone to charge> go to "USB debugging connected> "uncheck" the stay awake> youre done!

for some reason i did an update on something but it caused this option to pop-up on screen, which i had "checked" before the update, so i re-selected it. had these problems ever since. the phone was staying awake even when the screen was off and running everything. it also seemed to hiccup everytime i turned the screen on and started doing the reset thing. something must be wrong with the program that controls this, especially since it only started after that option came up.

im not saying this will fix everyones problem but it fixed mine!!! hope this helps!

Reactions: sprintgirl

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech