3d version of EVO 4g LTE

Chuckles 135

May 19, 2011
Visit site
HTC EVO 4G LTE promo video released, offers glimpse of possible 3D variant | Android Central

I remember when the EVO LTE was first announced there were rumors bouncing around about there possibly being a 3D version of the phone coming to sprint also. I'm just curious on a couple things. 1) Who would actually buy one if they were to release this and 2) If you haven't jumped ship for the EVO LTE would you hold out for a EVO 3D LTE if they announced that they were going to be releasing it sometime in the next year?

Me personally I would love to see a 3D version come out and would definitely buy it. I love my EVO 3D but it would be interesting to see them improve upon an in my opinion already excellent phone.

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
the evo 3d is probably the last of any 3d phones we will see from htc or any big phone manufacturer, it was a failed marketing move.

sunriseshell

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Yea,i was pretty bummed out when i read it,htc wanted to go with it but sprint rejected it. :/ ahaaa..

Considering how fast they dropped the 3VO I'm not surprised on their decision. I don't completely get it. I'll admit the 3D is a bit gimmicky but it still is a great phone.Though I think its fate was sealed because of WiMax like the Design which had even a shorter life.

If the EVO 3D LTE had two of the new cameras it would be fine. You can always use one camera, yet still have the option of 3D.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR