1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default text re-size and ics

I tend to always use the desktop setting when browsing the internet. Before ics I would simply double tap the screen to make the font bigger. It would automatically re-size the don't and make it fit perfectly on my screen. Now with the update, rarely does the screen do anything when I double tap it. The screen seems much more unresponsive. Also, if I am reading a long article, when scrolling, the text takes much longer to appear on the screen than it used to.

Default Re: text re-size and ics

Unfortunately this is a issue across the ics OS, i,ve noticed that if you double tap it does zoom in but the text doesn't wrap around to fit the screen. However if you pinch the screen to make the text just a tiny but larger, then once again double tap for a second time then most text will wrap around like GB.
    Last edited by Samsmalls; 08-04-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts

Default Re: text re-size and ics

check you "accessibility" settings inside the browser settings. It let's you control the zoom & double tap behavior. I guess this is kind of a different subject but has anyone else seen the defualt text size change? I always leave it on normal and I've noticed it changing itself to small or large. That also happened to me in the messaging app.