Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Text problems after update

After I did the update for my EVO 3d phone, when i go to my messages ap it just says "please wait" i've been waiting for 3 hours now and still nothing? does anybody know what to do to solve this problem?
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Text problems after update

Same here! I am using the messages widget for the mean time, but it's still taking a long time to update. I've tried restart, removing the battery, etc. Still no luck.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

I've you have a lot of text messages in your history or like in my case, over 10,000+ in a single thread, it will take forever to open. See my post here: Sprint EVO 3D finally getting its Ice Cream Sandwich update | Android Central

basically do that and leave your phone on and plugged in overnight. Then once it opens, delete the giant text threads you have or use the setting to limit the # of messages in each thread.
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

have you tried clearing cache/data in settings, and try updating your profile