Evo 3D can't start up

loxias111

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello everybody!:)
For the last couple of days my HTC Evo 3D was overheating,but i thought it wasn't that serious untill yesterday morning I couldn't turn it on! I tried with another battery,I tried to start it by holding pow+vol down,it didn't work.If I remove the battery and put it back,and then connect the phone on charger bright red light turns on.if I connect it to my PC,red light is present,but if I press the power button,red light turns off,the phone screen is dead all this time,and the only signal that my phone could be alive is the tone from my PC's speakers when I press the pow button on my phone...

I installed the SDK and ADB on my PC,but couldn't find it helpful because i think USB debugging is NOT turned on,it is OFF,and I have no idea how to overcome that..Please guys,help! :'(

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello everybody!:)
For the last couple of days my HTC Evo 3D was overheating,but i thought it wasn't that serious untill yesterday morning I couldn't turn it on! I tried with another battery,I tried to start it by holding pow+vol down,it didn't work.If I remove the battery and put it back,and then connect the phone on charger bright red light turns on.if I connect it to my PC,red light is present,but if I press the power button,red light turns off,the phone screen is dead all this time,and the only signal that my phone could be alive is the tone from my PC's speakers when I press the pow button on my phone...

I installed the SDK and ADB on my PC,but couldn't find it helpful because i think USB debugging is NOT turned on,it is OFF,and I have no idea how to overcome that..Please guys,help! :'(

Get it replaced.

Sent from my Jelly bean powered Galaxy Nexus

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Your screen blew out. Sprint's service shops won't even try to fix it, they just say use your insurance. If no insurance, and you've had it less than a year its still under factory warranty. Make Sprint give you another phone. And if they give to a hard time, tell them you're going to call back with the same issue and record the phone call and put it on YouTube.

It worked for me.

Sent from my Official ICS EVO 3D