My Galaxy S is having some major problems! Help!

zay445

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so I've been trying to get a new ROM on my phone for a while, but the one I currently have on my phone will not allow me to go into recovery mode OR do the factory reset, they just make my phone go to the AT&T logo and stay like that, I've lefty it like this for many minutes at a time (30-45 minutes). I finally tried installing the new ROM from an app last night, and while it was starting back up, my phone turned off. I don't know why, it just did. Now my touch screen doesn't work most of the time, and when it does, I'm taken to a black screen whenever I unlock my phone. How can I fix all of these problems? Help me please.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so I've been trying to get a new ROM on my phone for a while, but the one I currently have on my phone will not allow me to go into recovery mode OR do the factory reset, they just make my phone go to the AT&T logo and stay like that, I've lefty it like this for many minutes at a time (30-45 minutes). I finally tried installing the new ROM from an app last night, and while it was starting back up, my phone turned off. I don't know why, it just did. Now my touch screen doesn't work most of the time, and when it does, I'm taken to a black screen whenever I unlock my phone. How can I fix all of these problems? Help me please.

your posting in the evo 3d forum. you might your answer if you post in the Galaxy S forum.
it sounds like you need to install a recovery

Reactions: pergerson6

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech