- 5 Posts
HTC Evo 3D Exclamation Point Error on ICS Update?
I had a HTC Evo 3D through sprint. I canceled my sprint about a month ago and went to verizon and got a samsung galaxy s3. I still have my Evo and i use it at work cause the WiFi is a lot better than my galaxy s3. I and i wanted to know if i could update it to Ice Cream Sandwich without having service anymore? I downloaded the update via wifi and i hit install and the phone restarted and starting installing the update and about 25% i got a triangle error with a exclamation point in it and i had to pull the battery and restart the phone?
BTW i never rooted my Evo it has been completely stock the whole time i had it.
- 09-10-2012, 02:49 PM #2
- 31 Posts
- Stock 2.3
Re: HTC Evo 3D Exclamation Point Error on ICS Update?
Yes you will still be able to update. I did it with an OG Evo and use it for games and videos. hard reset then try downloading again. After all the updates are applied do another hard reset and you should be fine and dandy"The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it." -Niccolo Machiavelli
- By DeZsa in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2012, 11:41 PM
- By josefluandroid in forum HTC EVO 3D AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2012, 04:57 PM
- By chad783 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 38Last Post: 10-27-2011, 07:24 PM
- By emaddox84 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2011, 10:10 PM
- By Cory Streater in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 39Last Post: 06-17-2011, 02:58 PM