My Phone Is Possesed!!!!!!!

thasco

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
My phone seems to have a mind if its own. It opens apps and makes calls on its own. Ive tried to restart, new battery and charger. I is so annoying when i try to type a text or anything for that matter cuz it selects letters i don't want at a very fast pace. Here is an example: ( I likeeeeeeeeeeeegggghhhjjjej way)Its makin me hate my phone. Does anyone else have this problem or know whats wrong and how to fix? Thank You In Advance, Excelsior#52

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
My phone seems to have a mind if its own. It opens apps and makes calls on its own. Ive tried to restart, new battery and charger. I is so annoying when i try to type a text or anything for that matter cuz it selects letters i don't want at a very fast pace. Here is an example: ( I likeeeeeeeeeeeegggghhhjjjej way)Its makin me hate my phone. Does anyone else have this problem or know whats wrong and how to fix? Thank You In Advance, Excelsior#52

Try resetting to factory settings.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Android Central Forums

dragonfry

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
My phone has been doing the same thing. I have reset it three times and nothings has changed its behavior.

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

burkarm

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
This same thing started happening right after the upgrade to ICS. I read somewhere on another forum that this may occur by using a low voltage charger, but I have a hard time understanding how a charger would screw up the O/S.

Anyway, I did a factory reset and it was ok for a while, but now it's all but unusable. I going to do another reset and see if there's an app that I'm using that may be causing this.

But if someone can give me another suggestion I would appreciate it. Thanks

P.S. I'd also be open to going back to G-bread if there was an easy way to do that.

jonfran21

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
This happened well before the ICS upgrade to lots of people. It's a hardware fault with the screen and the screen needs to be repaired. I've had mine repaired previously and now it seems to be acting up again. They didn't give me a hard time at the Sprint store when I needed to replace it. Just take it in, tell them what's happening (luckily my phone was doing it while the guy was looking at it) and they said come back in an hour, we'll replace the screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463