Alarm Sound Went Silent?

slab0meat

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I did a general Google search and found that people have certainly had this issue. Didn't see anything specifically on this forum.

I updated to ICS as soon as it was available, and had had no problems up until yesterday. My alarm went off, but I never heard it, as it was silent.

Set it again for this morning, and it was silent again. Tested it out and watched it, saw it "go on" but was still silent. After the search, I went into sound settings (and alarm settings) and noticed the alarm volume was set to silent.. which I never did, of course.

Has anyone here had this happen? And if so, any solution yet, other than to check it daily and hope for the best? Or just getting an app to handle alarm clock duties? I use it every weekday as my work alarm.

Thanks.

:'(

kobradroid

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I have had the same thing happen to me periodically, maybe once every few weeks for the past couple of months. It happens without rhyme or reason, my only theory is that it could be related to my propensity to hit snooze, but that seems doubtful. I haven't found any solutions except to check the settings when I plug it in for the night. It's been pretty annoying, but i haven't been late to work because of it yet.

fathom39

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I had that problem for a few weeks after ICS upgrade. Because I needed an alarm, I loaded a free alarm app from the Play Store. I didn't like the app so I uninstalled it. Then my native alarm app began working again!

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante