- 4 Posts
4G not connecting and reboot issue
I am getting a few weird things: 1)4g scans but will not connect then turns off. 2)facebook is not working properly error messages followed by a series of auto reboots. The phone reboots over and over until it stop on it's own and works fine again, minus the 4g.
running android 4.x.x(ice cream) also sprint/HTC stock Rom. not rooted...
- 10-31-2012, 03:58 AM #2
- 15 Posts
Re: 4G not connecting and reboot issue
When I got my evo V (3d) it was facebook that was causing the reboots. The rebooting stoped when I disabled all the software. A couple weeks later it actually started rebooting again and I found one of the sister programs that kept facebook updated when asleep, while not logged in, was updated and active.
- By HBtC in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2011, 08:21 PM
- By Gatchaman2025 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2011, 10:39 PM
- By Crimson in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2010, 09:33 AM
- By BeckyMax in forum SprintReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2010, 09:55 PM
- By BeckyMax in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2010, 09:55 PM