1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Flashed/ rooted 3D, no MMS/ regular messaging not working properly/ errors/ extremely slow internet.

This started happening about a week ago, I get 2 errors:
    SMS Error-
    Radio Interface Resource Shortage
    Cause Code: 64
    Error Class: 2

I'm also getting another error but can't remember it at the moment and it hasn't showed up in the past few hours. Any suggestions on what to try? The internet is so slow that I can't even go online to check the speed, the last time I tried loading a page it took almost 10 minutes and the battery went down 9% lol...

Thanks
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Flashed/ rooted 3D, no MMS/ regular messaging not working properly/ errors/ extremely slow inter

Got the 2nd error today:
    Data Call Failure
    Error Code 104: Unable to establish wireless data connection. If the problem persists, please contact your mobile phone company.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Flashed/ rooted 3D, no MMS/ regular messaging not working properly/ errors/ extremely slow inter

Anyone?

Default Re: Flashed/ rooted 3D, no MMS/ regular messaging not working properly/ errors/ extremely int

Go to settings and then system updates. Update PRL and update profile and see what happens. Remember though, when u flash roms on ur phone sometimes things don't always work right. Sometimes roms cause things on ur phone not to work. If updating those things don't fix the problem then try flashing a different rom. Read the comments on the rom to see if it causes anything on ur phone not to work b4 u flash it. If that works, try using a 3rd party app to text and mms because that stock messaging app sucks in my opinion.