My Evo 3D just did a factory reset on its own... TWICE !!!!!

Cole World

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
What's going on here ? I lost everything. My SD got wiped out as well..

I was using my phone and I was setting up my school email. Right after that it did a factory reset. So as I was setting up my phone again and it did another factory reset. I've had this phone since release date. HELP !

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
What's going on here ? I lost everything. My SD got wiped out as well..

I was using my phone and I was setting up my school email. Right after that it did a factory reset. So as I was setting up my phone again and it did another factory reset. I've had this phone since release date. HELP !

Might have a bad sd card!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Cole World

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Might have a bad sd card!

After the two random resets I did about two more myself manually. Both times I set up my phone to how I usually have it, settings wise. Then I decided to try and add my school's email address again and it did another factory reset on its own. I don't understand why its doing that because I've had the email on it before. So now I don't think its the SD card ? Any suggestions ?

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
After the two random resets I did about two more myself manually. Both times I set up my phone to how I usually have it, settings wise. Then I decided to try and add my school's email address again and it did another factory reset on its own. I don't understand why its doing that because I've had the email on it before. So now I don't think its the SD card ? Any suggestions ?

It could still be the sd card. Even things you don't think the sd card affect could still be the reason why its happening. You might need to take your phone in to Sprint to let them take a look at it.

miggsr

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Or you can check sd card by running disc check on it from the pc and after that's done format it from phone options and then do a factory reset set everything up again see if you reproduce same problem again...

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Setting up school Email - exchange? Maybe your exchange admins are triggering remote wipe for some reason?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol