[SOLVED]Phone gets stuck on the HTC bootscreen or bootloops

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Phone gets stuck on the HTC bootscreen or bootloops

found this link again. gonna try and see if it works. seem to be working good so far but haven't booted into the os yet

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Something isnt right, I dont understand why anything your doing isnt working. can you explain how you are running the RUU,s the PG86IMG and the exe.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Something isnt right, I dont understand why anything your doing isnt working. can you explain how you are running the RUU,s the PG86IMG and the exe.

this is what I'm saying! The flash of the rom that worked when he made the backup should've worked. I'm stumped myself

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site

well really ive done what the video(s) said to do (How to Unroot HTC Evo 3D! [S-ON] - YouTube) put the phone in fastboot usb, run the ruu let it do its thing and then i get errors shortly after it does the removing user data. and simalr deal with the pg86img, boot up into bootloader then let it run and then it checks it and again i get a error saying its outdated

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

One more try download this http://db.tt/pxuH2E2G put on your sdcard boot into the bootloader , it should parse the zip and ask if you want to update select yes and pray it works...lol

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

lol at us. We're really rooting for this kid and I just met him today. *fingers crossed*

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site

i re ran the ruu you posted, it worked with no known errors. i dont know whats different about the files but it seems like it worked so far. only problem so far, the red led light is blinking now
lol at us. We're really rooting for this kid and I just met him today. *fingers crossed*

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

i re ran the ruu you posted, it worked with no known errors. i dont know whats different about the files but it seems like it worked so far. only problem so far, the red led light is blinking now
Is your battery charged?
Because the PG86IMG from that video is old, with your bootloader being s-on you can not install older versions than what you have