[SOLVED]Phone gets stuck on the HTC bootscreen or bootloops

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Phone gets stuck on the HTC bootscreen or bootloops

not at all. just sits there now with the led blinking at me. hope its just a low battery warning :/
Pull the battery for a few minutes then plug it in to the wall charger for a while
Tell me what did it do after you ran the RUU? did it boot at all to the system ?

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site

i actually unplugged it from my computer and put it on the wall. it stopped the blinking so ill check it in a few minutes and see if it boots up

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site

i didnt see it boot into the system. the RUU said it finished with no errors
Pull the battery for a few minutes then plug it in to the wall charger for a while
Tell me what did it do after you ran the RUU? did it boot at all to the system ?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

HALLELUJAH!! Now leave it alone!

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

No joke! I dont plan on doing anything to it anymore haha. Now just to mark this as sloved

LOL it gets easier when you do it a few times. Dont let this discourage you. as long as your phone can boot to the bootloader its repairable
Just remember to Google Google Google and Read Read Read before doing anything and if you dont understand it ask first

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site

Lol i know. Ive rooted my old HTC hero before. That was easy. I cam flash almost anything and everything and easily fix it. Same with the few Samsungs ive done but this e3d...pain in my butt
LOL it gets easier when you do it a few times. Dont let this discourage you. as long as your phone can boot to the bootloader its repairable
Just remember to Google Google Google and Read Read Read before doing anything and if you dont understand it ask first

- - - Updated - - -

Lol i know. Ive rooted my old HTC hero before. That was easy. I cam flash almost anything and everything and easily fix it. Same with the few Samsungs ive done but this e3d...pain in my butt

Last edited:

Christy and4

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site

Hi! I'm having the same problem but when I try this , drop box says it can't find the page. Is it possible to have the file emailed to me? Thanks for your time :)

One more try download this http://db.tt/pxuH2E2G put on your sdcard boot into the bootloader , it should parse the zip and ask if you want to update select yes and pray it works...lol

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Hi! I'm having the same problem but when I try this , drop box says it can't find the page. Is it possible to have the file emailed to me? Thanks for your time :)
Yeah its since been removed .Its best you not use that anyway it might not be for your version. What is happening and did it get this way and what have you did to resolve it?

John Swain1

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site

You ran the RUU and its looping?

Sorry to re-open this thread but I am having a similar issue that is not solved.
I have an unrooted Hboot 1.50 Locked with S-ON, 2.08.651.2.
My phone gets to HTC logo and then reboots over and over.

I can get into the bootloader and into fastboot.
Through fastboot I ran RUU 2.08.651.2 exe which was successful (according to windows gui).
However my phone still bootloops even after the supposed successful flash back to stock.