- 4 Posts
Urgent HTC Contact Group problem - HELP!
STILL NO SOLUTION
I have a huge problem with my HTC EVO 3D. In the Frequent feature in groups a lot of contacts that appear has nothing to do with frequency of inbound or outbound call. For instance from 18 registered contacts as frequent at least half of them shouldn't be even there. Whereas other contacts that i use on daily or every two day basis do not appear at all!!! This is really ridiculous since i cross check it with my phone service provider.
I bought the phone last February (2012) and i synced my contacts to my NOKIA 72 that's all...
Does anyone knows at least what factors (example number of calls/message/mails/twits/old records/call history transferred from previous devices) that affect the registration process????
Any ideas why this is happening. Please let me know if you have a pretty good idea about the subject or has happened to you to.
- 01-04-2013, 02:18 PM #2
- 29 Posts
Re: Urgent htc evo 3d frequent group problem
Hmm, not really a feature I use with Frequent contacts. Mine are somewhat accurate besides a few old girlfriends in the list.
I would got www.google.com/contacts login with your google login and sort them yourself. Also update them to the best of your ability with a keyboard. You can even make new groups for people.
- By rjthebest in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2012, 10:21 AM
- By Cory Streater in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 39Last Post: 06-17-2011, 02:58 PM
- By Officerpolabear in forum Phone WarsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2011, 04:22 AM
- By Coop1979 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2011, 01:06 AM
- By Veritas Aequitas in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-22-2011, 06:55 PM