1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HELP!!!

Hello guys,

STILL NO SOLUTION

I have a huge problem with my HTC EVO 3D. In the Frequent feature in groups a lot of contacts that appear has nothing to do with frequency of inbound or outbound call. For instance from 18 registered contacts as frequent at least half of them shouldn't be even there. Whereas other contacts that i use on daily or every two day basis do not appear at all!!! This is really ridiculous since i cross check it with my phone service provider.

I bought the phone last February (2012) and i synced my contacts to my NOKIA 72 that's all...
    Does anyone knows at least what factors (example number of calls/message/mails/twits/old records/call history transferred from previous devices) that affect the registration process????

Any ideas why this is happening. Please let me know if you have a pretty good idea about the subject or has happened to you to.

Default Re: HELP!!!

You haven't explained your problem well enough, so I think it might be easiest for you to go to a local store for your cell phone carrier (Sprint?) and have them help you in person.